XTR II 8-40X50 Double D. is a Rear Focal Plane scope with the new F-Class DCH reticle. It is non-illuminated. It's designed to provide the extreme precision required for benchrest competitors.
The XTR II 8-40x is the largest magnification scope in the entire Burris lineup. While it was intended primarily for bench rest and fixed-position extreme long range targets, it's also become very popular for people shooting prairie dogs and other varmints from the next county over.
The XTR II 8-40x50mm uses the XT-80 click adjustment knob, which provides 80 clicks per rotation. The F-Class reticle is MOA.
- High magnification is ideal for extreme long-range shooting
- Features XT-80 click adjustment knob, with 80 clicks per rotation
- Rear Focal, not illuminated
- Reticle: F-Class DCH
- Objective Lens Diameter: 58mm
- Clear Objective lens diameter: 50mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Main Tube Size: 34mm
- Field of view: 13.2 low - 2.8 high (ft @ 100 yds.)
- Eye relief: 3.50 - 4.25 in.
- Exit Pupil: 6.25 low - 1.25 high (mm)
- Click Value: 1/8 MOA; 80- Click Knob
- Elevation Adjustment: 70 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 30 MOA
- Parallax/Focus: Slide Focus/PA
- Adjustable parallax: 50yds. - infinity
- Finish: Matte
- Lenght: 16.68 in.
- Weight: 31.40 oz