The Breakaway Jacket is designed following the B-Active kinetic chain.
The garment is built with a high-density fabric with anti-abrasion fabric in the areas of greatest need.
These features ensure high resistance to thick grass or brambles. The fabric also has a durable water-repellent treatment. The jacket is waterproof, windproof, and breathable thanks to the GORE-TEX® LTD. The lining is comfortable in contact with the skin, silent and easily slips over other clothing. All seams are taped to guarantee maximum protection from the elements.
• Durable synthetic fiber exterior
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane
• Reinforced forearms for durability
• Two zippered front pockets
• Packable emergency collar in hood
• Mesh interior for breathability
• Raglan shoulders and pre-shaped sleeves for maximum freedom of movement.
• Cuff with Velcro adjustment.
• Beretta removable braces to carry the jacket as a backpack.
• Inside pocket with Velcro closure.
• Beretta rubber logo on the left sleeve.
• BCMS symbol on the cuff.
• Use damp wash cloth to remove exterior dirt.
• For extreme use, take to dry cleaner